Thursday, September 3, 2009

Trial of the Crusader


Well 5 weeks in and 5 new bosses down. Now Heroic is open and from what I've read its much harder. < Fire and Blood > did a full clear of normal mode last night. We one shotted the newest and final boss, Anub'Arak. I think that he's the easiest boss in there, at least on normal mode.

Heroic mode is going to be a bit of a struggle for us at first. Normal was so easy we could just brute force our way through it, so people don't really know what they are doing. They spread fire, stand in fare, don't run away from charges, and many more. A night or so of wiping on heroic will hopefully motive people.

It also seems like people are saving DKP for heroic drops. I won 3 items last night, the last two no one else even wanted. Northrend Beasts dropped Cloak of the Untamed Predator. I think its a great looking cloak (see above). Faction Champions then dropped Icewalker Treads None of the rogues wanted them and as they were better than my brass-lined boots I took them rather than seeing them get sharded. Finally Anub'Arak dropped Hellscream Slicer I had finally gotten Golden Saronite Dragon a week or so ago, so I need to do a bit a simming to see what weapon combo works best. I'm leaning to offhanding the new Axe along with GSD rather than main handing it with a Vulmir I'd get the expertise bonus with both weapons that way, a 2.7 speed MH and a large dps upgrade OH at the cost of a small MH dps downgrade.

No comments: