Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finally!

Calamity's Grasp
Only 3 months of clearing Naxx to see our first one.

Personally I think its ugly as sin. But as its the best non-caster MH in the game at the moment, I'll deal. Plus I can make extra gold trimming the weeds in Dalaran.



Just a few more pieces to fill in now. I've got all 5 pieces of 7.25 So If I manage to get Blue Aspect Helm I can swap in the gloves as there is a bigger difference from T7 helm to Blue Aspect than from T7 gloves to Frosted Adroit Handguards. I still could use Drape of the Deadly Foe as well, and of course Surge Needle Ring, but I've got all my high priority upgrades at this point.

1 comment:

Rakhman said...

Big grats! As I only raid entry level Kara at the moment, Calamity's Grasp is only in my dreams (and on my lootrank list).