Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Drums of Battle

Thousands of dead animals later I had enough leather, hides, and scales stockpiled to drop skinning and powerlevel Leatherworking. Cost to me was about 350 gold. Almost all of that was spent on training and patterns. I spent maybe 25 gold at the AH to fill in a a few items like buckles and elixirs, and silk bolts used in making a few items.

I didn't even bother to do the specialization quest at this point, as my gear is much better than the Ebon Netherscale set at this point. What I really did level for were the Drums of Battle 80 haste rating for the whole party? Yummy. With the changes to LW in 2.3 the cost on them is much cheaper and you don't need to be exalted with Shatar to make them. AS a matter of fact leveling LW on this toon was much much easier than on Bannonn. I got to 375 on him making expensive items like Heavy Clefthoof Boots and Felstalker Bracers Now with the lower rep and mat costs of the drums it was a much easier endeavor.

Fire and Blood headed back to Mt. Hyjal last night. Pattern: Swiftstrike Bracers dropped and no one else wanted it, so I picked it up. They are an upgrade from the Vambraces of Ending I'm currently wearing, but they aren't as good as the Deadly Cuffs of off Rage. I'll probably end up making them and letting the cuffs go to our rogues first. I just need to see if anyone has an issue with me raiding our small supply of Hearts of Darkness

No comments: