Monday, November 17, 2008

Welcome to Northrend


So its Day 5 of Wrath. How do you like it so far?

My impression is that its great. The landscapes are gorgeous. The early instances are fun , quick and easy, but, still interesting. The music is cool. The quests by and large are well organized and some of them are just plain cool as hell. I mean who doesnt want to go kick some scourge ass with High Overlord Saurfang.

I managed to hit 74 last night before logging off. I missed out on playing at all on Saturday, so I'm not too far behind. Hopefully another week or so and I'll hit 80.

Lots of areas to explore yet. I've only quested in the Borean Tundra and Howling Fjord so far. People have been pretty good about grouping for the unique spawn mobs which is really nice. Saves a lot of time. Its fun to be leveling again. I was using Lightheaded which I really liked, but some guildies reccomended Carbonite quest helper. I LOVE it. It so awesome. I haven't fully looked at all the features, but its incredibly nice to figure out where to go next. The carbonite minimap feature is better than sliced bread.

No comments: