Thursday, January 15, 2009

Latest Phat Loots


Webbed Death and
Slime Stream Bands dropped last night. The wrists replaced my last blue.
Frosted Adroit Handguards Dropped last week.
That's three best in slot upgrades. Nice. Although BiS is really relative Hit halves its value after you get to 367, and expertise is worth virtually nothing past 214, so there is a lot of wiggle room in the rankings.

What I still need.
A better helm.
Blue Aspect Helm is the best by a fairly wide margin but I'd take T7.25 as well. Firstly it looks much better, and Secondly the 4pc T7 bonus is really really good. So I need the T7.25 Chest as well. The T7.25 Gloves would not be amiss either. I've never had a full Tier set and It would allow me to sub in the best non set piece like the Blue Aspect Helm.

The next biggest upgrade is still Surge Needle Ring, and Calamity's Grasp would be pretty nice to have as well even if it is completely ridiculous looking.

No comments: