Friday, April 11, 2008

Badge Vendor

Well as of last night Quel'Dorei was at 21% on building an anvil. I'm guessing that's at least a couple more days away. So its a good time to go back and look at my list of desired badge gear.
Dory's Embrace 60 HAVE
Scaled Drakeskin Chestguard 100
Master Assassin Wristwraps 35
Gauntlets of Rapidity 75
Belt of the Silent Path 75
Trousers of the Scryers' Retainer 100
Nyn'jah's Tabi Boots 60
Angelista's Revenge 60
Bloodlust Brooch 41
Stonebreaker's Totem 20 HAVE
Vanir's Right Fist of Brutality 105
Vanir's Left Fist of Brutality 45

So of the 776 badges needed, I've spent 80, so I'm down to wanting 696 and I'm sitting on 73 which leaves me needing only 623.
The trouble now becomes prioritizing my needs.
My weakest pieces of gear are my chest and second trinket. However with the bosses we are progressing through in SSC I should be able to get either Bloodsea Brigand's Vest or Ranger General's Chestguard both of which are on par with the badge chest. Trinket wise, there are a lot of drops I'd rather have ahead of the Bloodlust Brooch. If I didn't need so many other things I'd buy it until I got a better drop, but I just cant prioritize it that high.

The next biggest upgrade is the pants which are about 34% better than my Midnight Legguards The ring is about 26% better than my Vindicator's ring and 40% better than my Violet Signet(revered)

The smallest upgrades according to my theorycrafting are the Fists. I'm using Gladiator's Cleaver and Fool's Bane and they are only 14% lower on my EP scale than the fists. Am I nuts for wanting to get those first? They are both best in slot or at least right on par with S4 gladiator's weapons, which I won't ever get the rating to buy anyway. I need 32 more badges for the MH which with a full Kara clear and tonight's raid, I should be able to have this weekend. Another 2 weeks will net me the offhand. I'm not going to get better drops anytime soon. With the pace our raid is going I should have a chance at drops that are on par with the wrists and the belt soon.

So as of today my priorities on badges are as follows.
Right Fist
Left Fist
Then If I haven't replaced my chest I go for that.
If not Chest, then the Ring
Pants
Gloves
Boots
Trinket
Belt
Wrist

No comments: