Monday, March 3, 2008

On the precipice of 70


I dinged 67 Friday, 68 Saturday, and 69 Sunday. I didn't have enough left to push on to 70. I'm sitting at about 20% so I'm thinking It won't be tonight either, as thats a lot of xp for one evening. I'm pretty much done with all the solo quests through BEM. So I guess its time to move onto either Netherstorm of SMV. I've got to get Auchenai Crypts in asap, so I can complete the Hero of the Mag'har questline. Best quest in the game. A couple of really nice rewards from it as well, but the lore is what makes it so cool.

I managed to get enchanting to 350. The last 25 points are gonna be pricey I'm afraid. I could use a couple of instance runs to farm some shards as well. Money is coming in from questing, but not very fast. Its going to be very close as to whether or not I'll be able to afford my flyer. I still have a few stacks of ore up on the AH. Hopefully they sell today.

No comments: